Saturday 7 June 2014

Elemental Tattoos by Joseph Gilland

Hey friends, folks, tattoo freaks! I'm really ramping up Elemental Tattoos this fall so I can get to alot of clients who have been waiting for substantial pieces for a long time. Now's the time to do it! Winter is best for healing your tattoo, so it's nice and settled for spring and summer next year....drop me a line at joegilland@shaw.ca or find me on Facebook..... Click on images to see them full size, and click on 'older posts' to see all my work.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009



This is a drawing I did as a preliminary idea for another tattoo for Scott. He asked for a "Winged Unicorn with Zebra stripes, with a warrior woman with a sword (and she has tiger stripes on her body ) fighting a dragon!" Quite a tall order! Well, no stripes so far......but not too bad for a first stab at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment