Saturday 7 June 2014

Elemental Tattoos by Joseph Gilland

Hey friends, folks, tattoo freaks! I'm really ramping up Elemental Tattoos this fall so I can get to alot of clients who have been waiting for substantial pieces for a long time. Now's the time to do it! Winter is best for healing your tattoo, so it's nice and settled for spring and summer next year....drop me a line at joegilland@shaw.ca or find me on Facebook..... Click on images to see them full size, and click on 'older posts' to see all my work.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

'Emerging' Tattoo Design



This is my most recent tattoo design. It is based on a song I wrote called 'Emerging' which is about the human soul emerging from a state of hopeless addiction, and darkness, into the light, and a sublime spiritual state of being. This would be a very large tattoo, most likely a back, chest or side body work......

No comments:

Post a Comment